Dwi'n edrych ar gwaith Muybridge. Mae'n berthnasol i fy ngwaith fel ei iawn ailadroddus. Rwy'n dod o hyd i'r trefniadau o'r ffotograffau mewn gwirionedd a mae o'n apelio i mi, fel Tehching Hsieh, mae'n effeithiol iawn. Ar y cyfan, y gwaith wnath sefyll allan i mi o'r Biennial. Roedd ei gyflwyniad ac y cysyniad y tu ôl iddo oedd yn ddiddorol iawn i mi, ei gysylltiad â threigl amser ac mae ei luniau yn berthnasol i fy ngwaith.
I am currently looking at Muybridge' work. It's relevant to my work as its very repetitive. I find the arrangements of the photographs really appealing, like Tehching Hsieh, its very affective. Who's Overall, the work that stood out to me from The Biennial. His presentation and the concept behind it was very interesting to me, his connection to the passage of time and his photographs are very relevant to my work.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/wdlkz/?t=20m15s
I am currently looking at Muybridge' work. It's relevant to my work as its very repetitive. I find the arrangements of the photographs really appealing, like Tehching Hsieh, its very affective. Who's Overall, the work that stood out to me from The Biennial. His presentation and the concept behind it was very interesting to me, his connection to the passage of time and his photographs are very relevant to my work.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/wdlkz/?t=20m15s

No comments:
Post a Comment