The exhibition was a great success and almost 5o people in total attended. Reuben’s postcards went down a treat and had a large money filled jar at the end of the night. A lot of friends and family travelled to be there which meant a lot; this also meant I had a dicky tum before the exhibition in case of disappointment. I was especially nervous about showcasing my films, as they are quite personal and westy I wasn’t sure how they would be perceived. Surprisingly I received a good reception from them, as they are titled in welsh and three of the films were about my Nain and Taid, my family and friends could relate and understand the meaning behind them. The other film included some of the people who attended the exhibition which was engaging as some of the people there were a part of my artwork.
Anywho, there was a lovely atmosphere and free booze, it was a delightful evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment